Sunday, March 6, 2011

Atheism

Recently, I have uncovered a reason to explore the phenomenon of atheism.  This will probably lead to another intermittent series of essays on its causes, effects, basic features, etc.  Should be fun.  In a sobering sort of way.  Anyway, to get that started, here is a link to post that is something of a biography of the blogger formerly known as the Raving Atheist, now known as the Raving Theist.  Enjoy.

http://www.elizabethesther.com/2010/03/a-conversation-with-former-atheist-blogger-raving-theist.html

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my blog Used to be named Athiest to a Theist, Raving Atheist would comment on my blog. As a long time atheist most of my dialogue was actually in prayer not comments. I was so happy when I read of his conversion. Though when he became pro-lift and friends with another conver Dawn Eden, I hoped for the best.

    A reminder that most atheists are truly seeking the truth, though because of concupiscence it is still difficult for an atheist to admit of God.

    ReplyDelete