Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sienna Communications

The other day, I signed up for a cell phone with Sienna Communications.  They're a Catholic run company that offers plans for about the same price as the big guys (less in some cases) without a contract.  Yes, you can still get a free phone when you sign up as well, although you will pay more for a better phone than would from say Verizon.  However, the best part is that they will donate 5% of your bill goes to the pro-life charity of your choice.  So you get to yak on the phone and do a good deed at the same time.  That's the kind of multitasking I can get behind.  Anyway, check 'em out.  Also, check out the charity I chose donate to, Rachel's Vineyard.  They do lots of good work help people deal with the grief that often follows an abortion.
Almost forgot to give out the proper credit, I found out about them in an add in the National Catholic Register.
One last thing, I don't have the phone yet, so I'll let you know in a week or so how it all works out.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted an aneroid last year so I got one from another company have a 2 year contract. If I had known Sienna was going to offer smart phones I would have waited! Cannot wait to get back with them!

    ReplyDelete